[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”General Agreement” tab_id=”1526983144378-5888ca00-e611″][vc_column_text]
- Next Generation Hosting has the right to suspend or cancel client services or parts of it if the client has been abusing the services, and Next Generation Hosting holds the right to decline or refuse to serve the service.
- Any illegal activities, which includes storage or distribution of any copyrighted materials such as games and others, any violation of authoring rights, distribution and trademarks, or any violation of Saudi Arabia law, or any selling or distribution of any illegal materials.
- Any abuse internet services such as sending unwanted e-mails or distribution of any programs by mail, or sending large amounts of mail to many mailing lists (spam), or publishing obscene messages, or threatening messages or incitement messages, or religiously abusive messages.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Disclaimer” tab_id=”1526981198215-9cfecf8a-73c1″][vc_column_text]
- Next Generation Hosting is not responsible for any damages that are caused to the client, and we do not provide any type of guarantees, general or service specific.
- Using our services is the sole responsibility of the client, Next Generation Hosting does not guarantee that the services will be free from interruptions or mistakes, however, Next Generation Hosting will work hard to offer security and stability of its servers to reach the minimal downtime.
- The client does not have the rights to claim any compensation from Next Generation Hosting for not being able to use the services, which includes, but not only, the following:
- Service Downtime
- Issues caused by misuse of the service
- Internet connectivity problems
- DNS related issues
- Hacking or sabotage attempts
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Violation of the Privacy agreement or ToS” tab_id=”1526981198231-4a875ee8-abcc”][vc_column_text]
- If a client Violates the ToS, Privacy Agreement, SLA or the reservations of Next Generation Hosting, Next Generation Hosting has the right to terminate the client account without prior notice, and without any reimbursements of any paid fees.
- In the case of any attempt to damage Next Generation Hosting, including, but not only, the following: Next Generation Hosting system and services, its reputation, its commercial work, its services, its network and its operations and equipment, that person will be legally liable for any damages.
- The client does not have the right to defame Next Generation Hosting or its ownership or employees, the client has the right to the competent authorities in Saudi Arabia, any defaming in any way gives the full right to Next Generation Hosting to cancel the contract and to refuse to provide the service to that client.
- It is strictly prohibited to resell without an official written permission from the management of Next Generation Hosting unless the client was an official reseller for Next Generation Hosting.
- To ensure the protection and security of our client data and its secrecy to the maximum level, we have added a security question and answer available in the client control panel at our portal, to ensure the identity of the client when requesting or viewing any sensitive information or in the case of any security breach of the e-mail that you used to register your membership, or the loss of your e-mail for any reasons, that is why we highly request our clients to select a secret question and answer to ensure that our services are working at the maximum secrecy level.
- We highly stress that the client is solely responsible for securing and keeping your account and is also responsible for the for all the activities done using that account, or any communications done with Next Generation Hosting though that account, or any sub-account of it.
- Next Generation Hosting holds the right to cancel the account of any client without stating reasons but reimbursing any remaining fees.
- Circumvention: any attempt of circumvention or an attempt to work around any of our technologies used in the member’s area, is considered a violation of the ToS and the account will be suspended as this wastes the technical and administrative time of Next Generation Hosting.
Financial transactions, accounts and bills
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion active_section=””][vc_tta_section title=”Payment Methods” tab_id=”1526981908728-5374f5f2-506e”][vc_column_text]Current available way to receive payments is through bank transfers, Online payment methods are still work in progress. the following is considered the status of payment methods
- Online: Next Generation Hosting currently does not accept credit card payments (Visa. MasterCard) or payment via Paypal.
- Bank transfers: Through (Al Ahli Bank).
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Payments” tab_id=”1526981908752-2edfd825-3ba6″][vc_column_text]
- Full payment must be received before activation of any service.
- Next Generation Hosting Prorated-based billing system is automatically adjusting your payment date to the standard payment date “the beginning of the month” so you are pro-rated until the next standard payment date.
- Prorated system applied on monthly payment services.
- The monthly license is excluded from the prorate system.
- A full payment must be received before offering any hosting services.
- Next Generation Hosting is not responsible for any customer support outside of the official system supported by our website with any person; note that support is only acceptable through our ticket system not through personal emails or any other method.
- Next Generation Hosting is not responsible for any transactions or deposits have done outside our official accounts are shown on our websites
- Next Generation Hosting is not responsible for any errors in transactions or bank deposits.
- We accept payments through bank transactions to our official accounts only.
- Next Generation Hosting not responsible for any failures occurs in the conversion process by the bank.
- Customer compel the conversion of his personal account in the case of the opposite must be attached to the receipt until it is emphasized:
- It must when you deposit any amount for the payment of any bill that you confirm the deposit and let us know within a period not more than 48 hours, with the knowledge that he must depositor name is the same as the owner of organic name for easy confirmation of the transfer will be in the event is therefore necessary to attach a proof of identity until the confirmation and pay the bill.
- The customer has seven days before the due date of the invoice due to the renovation and when converting the amount to Next Generation Hosting must provide us with data placement in a ticket to the accounts department to renew the service as soon as and properly.
- It is sent a reminder to a customer within 7 days and is a repayment period of your own and if payment is not made before the deadline. The services of your account will be closed for a week until payment in case of non-payment automatically delete your account and will not be responsible for the loss of any data or service interruptions without reporting.
- In the case of dedicated servers for the client is informed by technical support, e-mail tickets during a 7-day repayment period as your own, and if payment is not made before the deadline will be canceled without a data backed up and be the customer’s responsibility.
- Stop sites in the cloud hosting service after 15 days and the account is automatically canceled after 30 days without any liability whatsoever on Next Generation Hosting. In the case of retrieval site if a backup is available to pay 30% fine delay.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Extra services and add-ons” tab_id=”1526985733139-f2784e8c-b547″][vc_column_text]
- You can add any extra services at any time.
- Paid costs are non-refundable regardless of using this service or not.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Renewals and Bill Management” tab_id=”1526986200870-3f96903f-71bf”][vc_column_text]
- The client has 7 days to renew before the bill is due, and when the transfer is complete the client must notify us with the deposit details in a ticket to the customer service department to renew for the next billing cycle.
- When the client deposits payments, you must confirm the deposit and notify Receivable Department through Ticket system in a period, not more than 48 hours.
- A reminder will be sent to the client’s mail in a period of 7 days this is regarded as the billing period if the payment is not received before this time the account will be automatically de-activated.
- The payment must be received fully otherwise no services will be activated.
- If you know that you cannot be on the internet or on a vacation and cannot communicate with us or pay your bills, make sure you notify us before the issuing of the bill you can pay the bills before it’s issued or add a deposit to your account to cover your bill.
- Deposits inside of Saudi Arabia are accepted only through Alahli bank.
- Next Generation Hosting holds its right to change the prices at any time, and the contents of this agreement can be changed also in order to preserve their rights and the rights of customers.
- All transactions must be in Saudi Riyals, it’s the official currency for Next Generation Hosting.
- The client is obliged to pay for the service at the time he requests it.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Reactivating the account” tab_id=”1526986493407-fb55eecc-bb95″][vc_column_text]
- If an account is cancelled upon request of the client or due to non-payment and the customer wants to re-activate their account, Next Generation Hosting may retain a copy of the customer’s site for a certain period (If available) we will reactivate the account after paying the bill for renewal only, but if the client wants to get this version of the site and transferred to another host he must pay a certain fee.
- If the account was canceled due to a policy violation Next Generation Hosting will activate the account again and will not be responsible for any data in this account.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Refund” tab_id=”1526986641831-9026c39c-2ad8″][vc_column_text]
- All service charges paid are non-refundable.
- Monthly fees associated with additional services are non-refundable.
- Fees for software licenses are non-refundable.
- Booking fees and domain transfer are non-refundable.
- In the case of the client contrary to the conditions of service for software and software licenses are not incurring any liability on Next Generation Hosting.
- Money back guarantee system for website hosting service within 30 days for a new client.
- In the case of registering in one of Website hosting plans, the customer is entitled to cancel the plan and the restoration of the full amount, without giving any reason, on condition of violation of the client or account for any of the conditions and the laws of Terms of the company (Next Generation Hosting), and that the request to cancel the service and money back within 10 days of the effective date of subscription.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Canceling Services” tab_id=”1526986788278-617aeee8-3515″][vc_column_text]
- Customers can cancel the service at any time within the limits of our own conditions and requests should be sent to the customer service department via ticket.
- If the client requests to cancel, his account is canceled immediately unless there are special conditions by Next Generation Hosting and therefore we have the right to terminate the service without notice.
- If the account has been canceled due to non-payment of a special server or default or shared hosting Next Generation Hosting reserves the right to delete the contents of the site without notice and re-provision the server or space to another client.
Next Generation Hosting not considered responsible for any damage directly or indirectly resulting from the use of various services are not considered liable clients irregularities.